CLIENT /ˈklīənt/ noun [a person or organization using the services of a professional person or company.]
Paleo Joe. Award winning paleontologist, author, storyteller, school and library performer and museum exhibit developer. [paleojoe.com]
DEFINING THE PROBLEM /ˈpräbləm/ noun [an inquiry starting from given conditions to investigate and demonstrate a favorable solution.]
The client was looking for coasters and mouse pads that he could sell to people who visited his museum exhibit and wanted a souvenir.
DESIGNING A SOLUTION /səˈlo͞oSH(ə)n/ noun [products or services designed to meet a particular need.]
- Client provided us with photos from his exhibit and the text he wanted included in the design.
- Each photo was enhanced using Photoshop to provide the best printed image.
- The text was designed for each individual coaster to complement the photo and not distract from it.
- Both coasters and mouse pads were printed full-color using digital sublimation.
- Coasters were packaged in sets up 4 different designs in a netted drawstring bag ready for resale.
PRODUCTS USED: Mouse pad, 7.75" x 9.25" polyester with open cell black rubber backing; Coasters, 4" rubber backed neoprene.
Where Can I Buy These: Click Here to Go To Website